July 17, 2023
We are looking for a highly motivated individual comfortable with rapid prototyping and soliciting feedback from both internal stakeholders and our users. You are a continuous learner with a growth mindset. You should also be comfortable working with data, both qualitative and quantitative, to explain how your design decisions will address user challenges and needs.
- Deliver best-in-class user experiences.
- Participate in iterative prototyping efforts with varying fidelity/presentation tools (e.g., sketches, storyboards, wireframes, clickable prototypes, compositions, and assets)
- Consult with UX and development teams.
- Review functional specifications from a human-centered design perspective
- Collaborate with the UI Design Team
- 2+ Years Experience:
- UX Design, Human Factors, and User-Centered Design processes
- Prototyping tools such as UXPin, Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, or similar
- A thorough understanding of user-centered design, with excellent hands-on
- graphic design skills An ability to translate user requirements into a design vision
- Effective communication skills: being able to explain design rationale, align and persuade internal stakeholders.